Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Orleans CityBusiness -- U.S. Postal Service problems continue to perplex

New Orleans CityBusiness -- The Business Newspaper of Metropolitan New Orleans: "U.S. Postal Service problems continue to perplex
by Mark Singletary
03/20/2006

Last Wednesday, 34 newspapers were delivered to my office. The big number is not out of the ordinary. I subscribe to and read lots of different newspapers.

The noteworthy fact was their issue dates: Four were printed in December, two in January, 17 in February and just 11 were printed this month.

To say we have ongoing issues with mail delivery is a huge understatement.

I don’t understand why. I don’t understand lots of things but this one has me quite puzzled on several levels.

Of the four December newspapers I received last week, two were from Wisconsin, one came from Maryland and one from Colorado."

No comments: