Friday, April 16, 2010

The Nassau Guardian Online Guide

The Nassau Guardian Online Guide: "Mr. Barry explained to me his first reaction on how he immediately helped Haiti after its recent disaster.

In a subdued tone he said, 'I remember jumping into my jeep and my wife Yvette following in her car and making our first stop at Robin Hood, where I purchased all the cases of water that was on the floor, all of the 20 pound bags of rice, all the baby formula and all of the corn beef that was on the shelves.' 'We then went to Bahamas Food Service, where my friend Audley Aritis met me with his flat bed truck and I purchased one hundred 50 pound bags of black beans and one hundred 50 pound bags of rice.' And with a faint smile he uttered, 'And then we visited Lowe's Pharmacy and purchased medication and medical supplies.' 'God bless the owner of Lowes, Billy, and his doctor for helping me.'"

No comments: